Friday, October 1, 2010

One Reason I sell shared image rights...

Professional photographers constantly debate on forums about whether or not photographers should sell their jpegs. I won't address the pros and cons here, but I thought I'd include one reason why I do sell them.

There are so many cute items that make great gifts (or life more fun if you buy them for yourself) that I wouldn't try to provide everyone of the them.

Here is a link to a website that signs you up for photo deals throughout the holidays.

http://deals.snapfish.com/SNAPFISH/otsc=res/otsi=2010_09_28_DOD_invitation_1_purchasers


While I would say that their print quality isn't professional, their other products are unique and fun.



Last year, they had a 50% off coupon for this blanket through their "Deal reveal".

My mother-in-law was thrilled with the custom book I had printed with them and it fit our budget better.

Happy Holiday Shopping!