Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Did you want to be paid in cash, check or french fries?

Oh how the ice got to me this winter! (Which surprises me a little because we didn't have snow days as late as we did last year) Last Friday I did a very quick session with a paid model. You may think that she is the film star from "Ramona and Beezus", but this kid works for peanuts (or in this case, french fries). We ran around and caught the spots I've been drooling over, than picked up some fries and took them to the park by the airport. I love that park. It is away from the road, do it is quiet, but is fun to sit back, talk, and watch the planes practice taking off.

Welcome Back, Spring.







Want these beautiful blossoms for yourself? Call now to take advantage of this fabulous color~

Best,

Michelle